The Missoula Marathon is excited to announce a way for Missoula-area businesses to help their employees achieve wellness in 2015! The Corporate Challenge gives employees access to an easily attainable training program to complete the Missoula 5K on Saturday, July 11, 2015. This race is a great way to be a part of Marathon weekend!
Businesses that participate will receive a 6 to 8-week “cubicle-to-5K” training program*, ensuring that any employee – whatever their current activity level – can train for and complete the 5K. In addition, participating businesses will be announced on race day and listed on the Missoula 5K Corporate Challenge website.
There is no fee to register your business for the Corporate Challenge.
New in 2015: Corporate Challenge participants receive early bird registration fees through June 15, 2015! All participating businesses must sign up for a coupon code for their employees to register for the Corporate Challenge. Businesses may choose to pay all, some or none of the race registration fee for their employees. Please contact Hillary Ogg to set up a coupon code and/or business billing option. The Missoula 5K race registration fee includes a technical race tee, a finisher’s medal and chip timing for each registrant.
To sign your business up, or for any other questions, please contact Run Wild Missoula Program Coordinator, Hillary Ogg.
Employees who already have their business’ coupon code may register themselves by clicking here.
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2015
Start Time: 8am
Location: Higgins Avenue just north of the Higgins Street Bridge and finishes just below the bridge at the Missoula Marathon Expo
Registration Limit: 1,200
Cost: The Missoula 5k race fee includes a technical race shirt, medal and chip timing.
- Oct 1, 2014 – Jan 31, 2015 – $30
- Feb 1, 2015 – June 15, 2015 – $30*
- June 16, 2015 – July 11, 2015 – $40
(*New in 2015: Corporate Challenge participants receive early bird registration pricing through June 15, 2015! Email, Hillary Ogg, to set up your company code.)
2014 Participating Businesses:
- Prudential Missoula Properties
- Garlington Lohn & Robinson, PLLP
- The University of Montana
- Missoula College
- HDR Engineering
- WGM Group
- Aleph P.C.
- Winds of Change Mental Health – HJK, Inc.
- Jennings Management, Inc.
- SEI, LLC
- Montana First Credit Union
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Galusha Higgins & Galusha
- Providence Medical Group
- Montana Food Bank Network
- Neptune Aviation
- Sullivan, Tabaracci & Rhoades P.C.
- Dr. Kathleen S. Roth, DDS
- Runner’s Edge
- Washington Corporation
- Modern Machinery
- Anderson ZurMuehlen
- Allegiance Benefit Plan Management
- The Shipping Depot
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Mountain Water Company Employee Group
- Comfort Systems USA, Temp Right Service
- The Consumer Direct Family of Companies
- Doubletree by Hilton Missoula Edgewater
- S & K Technologies, Inc
- Missoula County Attorney’s Office
- Summit Management Group
- Sun Mountain Sports
- Missoula Clerk of District Court
- The Good Food Store
- Diamond Imaging Incorporated
- Fortis Coaching
*6 to 8-week training programs will be emailed to participating businesses upon sign up, unless otherwise requested.