To Transfer Your Bib/Entry To Another Runner
- Go To RunSignUp and click on the down arrow next to the runner icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Select Log In
- Enter your E-mail and RunSignUp Password then click the Sign In box
- Again, click the down arrow next to the runner icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Select Profile
- Scroll down to view your Upcoming Events
- Click Manage Registration to the right of your 5K (14 Jul 2018), Marathon (15 Jul 2018), or Half Marathon event (15 Jul 2018)
- Click the Transfer To Another Runner menu option from the column to the left of your registration information
- Enter recipients information (First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address)
- Click on the Transfer As Gift button
- The recipient will receive an email providing a code to use to register for the race.
- The recipient must enter the same event in which you were entered.
- Once the recipient redeems the code and enters the race, your entry will be deleted from the registration system.
- Should the recipient not redeem the code, you may still use this race registration.
- There is no cost to you for the transfer.
- The recipient will be charged a $10.00 administrative fee plus a $2.00 processing fee to complete the transfer and to register for the race.
- You will not receive a refund from the Missoula Marathon. Any compensation for the bib exchange is a private matter between you and the recipient.
The runner to runner transfer needs to be completed by both parties by 11:59 PM on June 27th, 2018.