To Defer Your Entry From 2018 to 2019 2018 Deferral Process – 2019 Deferral Information Coming Soon
- Go To RunSignUp.com and click on the down arrow next to the runner icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Select Log In
- Enter your E-mail and RunSignUp Password then click the Sign In box
- Again, click the down arrow next to the runner icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Select Profile
- Scroll down to view your Upcoming Events
- Click Manage Registration to the right of your Marathon or Half Marathon event (15 Jul 2018)
- Click the Defer Registration menu option from the column to the left of your registration information
The cost to defer your marathon or half marathon registration to 2019 is $20.00 plus a $2.50 processing fee.
- Participants are allowed to make a single year-to-year deferral per entry. Deferring for multiple years is not permitted. (Example – If you are entered in the 2018 Missoula Marathon, you may defer to the 2019 Missoula Marathon, but you will not be able to then defer your 2019 entry to 2020.)
- Deferrals are not available for the following:
- 5K or Corporate 5K
- Kids Marathon
- Participants who deferred from 2017 to 2018
- Enter your credit card payment information
- Click on the Confirm Payment & Deferral box
You have successfully completed your deferral. You will receive an email on October 1st, 2018 confirming your entry into the 2019 Missoula Marathon or Half Marathon as a deferred participant.
The Deadline For Deferrals Was 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on July 6th, 2018.