|Group trail run with Montana Trail Crew in the North Hills open space
Join us Wednesday April 1st for Montana Trail Crew’s first-ever pint night fundraiser from 5-8pm at the KettleHouse Brewery’s Northside Taproom (313 N 1st St. W, Missoula MT 59802). The event is part of the KettleHouse Community UNite, so 50-cents from every pint sold will be donated generously by the brewery to Montana Trail Crew! All of the money raised will be used for trail maintenance and improvement in the Missoula Area. (We have a few upcoming opportunities for you to give back to Missoula trails and raise your trail volunteer hours!)
|Montana Trail Crew trail maintenance project in Missoula’s North Hills|
If KettleHouse beer, hanging out with friends, and contributing to a great cause isn’t reason enough, check out some others:
- MTC’s Seth Swanson, Jeremy Wolf, and Jimmy Grant will be leading an easy, 3-4 mile group run at conversational pace through Missoula’s North Hills. Meet at the KettleHouse North taproom parking lot at 4:30 p.m. (plan for about 45-min of run time). This is an opportunity to take a look at the section of trail we’ve adopted and learn about our plans to improve it.
- We’ll have volunteer sign-ups available so you can learn more about MTC work days and keep in the loop on future MTC events.
- We’re bringing ice cream, so you can indulge in beer (or root beer) floats! BONUS: KettleHouse is generously donating root beer for the kiddos!
- We’ll be selling some brand new t-shirts and trucker hats so you can represent Montana Trail Crew in style!
- Also: if we happen to be among the top three fundraising organizations for Community UNite, KettleHouse will host us for an additional night in May.
So please come on down and bring your friends, celebrate spring, and enjoy a pint (or 3) for a good cause!
|Montana Trail Crew Ladies Night group run on Mount Sentinel|