2023 Refund & Cancellation Policy
For those who have registered but cannot participate this year, we offer you three options:
- Request a Partial Refund
- Transfer your Bib to Anther Registrant
- Switch Races
Refund Request Schedule: (Please note, there are no total refunds on registration fees.)
- October 1, 2022-May 12, 2023: 50% refund of registration fees
- Includes 100% refund of any optional add-on purchases (post-race massage a and iTAB medal personalization)
- Excludes processing fees, store purchases, charitable donations
- May 13, 2023 through Race Day: No Refunds
BIB TRANSFER TO ANOTHER PARTICIPANT
- The cost to transfer your bib to another participant is $20
- Bib transfers will be available October 2, 2022 through Expo close on June 24th.
- Changes between events are allowed, subject to the following:
- You can upgrade or downgrade a currently registered race, as long as the caps have not been filled in the race you wish to change to.
- Participants must pay the difference in fees if changing from the 5K or Half Marathon to the Marathon.
- The difference in fees will not be refunded if changing from the Marathon to the Half Marathon or 5K.
- All changes must be made prior to the close of the expo on Saturday, June 24th.
- There are no deferrals to 2024.
Instructions For Requesting a Refund, Bib Transfer or Race Change Click Here
One of the primary purposes of Run Wild Missoula, Inc. (“RWM” – organizing body of the Missoula Marathon) is to provide its members and other participants with the ability to participate safely in RWM races, training runs and track workouts. These events are, at times, at the mercy of the unforeseeable circumstances that are beyond RWM’s control. As such, RWM must have the ability to postpone or cancel these events when health and safety concerns (or other unforeseeable acts) warrant. You can read more about our cancellation policy here.